Welcome to fundraising with candle fundraisers. Everyone loves candles so they are very easy to sell. The trick is to find the right candle fundraising company to provider your fundraiser materials. You will find links to all sorts of candle fundraising programs. You may want to start by getting learning to maximize your candle fundraiser. Check out these articles.
Fundraising with Candles…
Learn why candle fundraising is a great alternative for your group!
Category: Candle Fundraisers
Date Added: 05/07/2008
How to Conduct a Fast, Fun, Profitable Candle Fundraiser
Candle fundraising can be fast, fun and profitable if you do it right.
Category: Candle Fundraisers
Date Added: 07/14/2007
We exist for one purpose: to help groups like yours find the best possible fund raiser for your group.
For example, in just the past year alone, one fundraising company on this site has helped schools, sports teams, churches and many other organizations raise over $10 million dollars. Candles are just one of the exclusive fundraising products that they offer.
Let us take care of helping you find the right candle fundaiser! It's simple! Click here and take just a few moments to fill out the form and have someone else do the work of sending you the information that you want. Much of it will arrive nearly instantly via email. Some of the information will be sent via postal mail as well. That's the power of The Fundraising Network.
I. Understand your sale-type options and determine which would be best for your group:
1. Have candles “on-hand” to sell directly, collecting payment at time of “sale.”; or,
2. Using order brochures, filling your orders on a specified pick-up or delivery date and collecting monies at time of “sale”; or,
3. Using order brochures, filling your orders on a specified pick-up or delivery date and collecting monies when candles delivered.
II. Brochure candle sales:
1. Order and distribute brochures with an informational selling tip-guide (include information below) and a money collection item (e.g. envelope) to each participant or parent. Be sure to include your sale start and stop dates, as well as the expected date of expected candle distribution with your selling tips. It is always best to provide information to participants in writing with a contact phone number to alleviate confusion. If you have a large group and your group leaders time is limited, divide your group into teams and have each team report to one team captain who will total and tally their candle numbers and monies. Then all sales/monies can be totaled by the group leader prior to ordering. You may also consider requesting or purchasing a sample of each candle to show possible supporters. If you can keep from burning these candles yourself and don’t let someone buy them before your order comes in, you can sell them after your orders are filled.
2. Keep copies of your participant’s sale sheets. After your total sales are tallied and monies collected and verified, order your candles, distribute them to your participants/parents, or team leaders, with their original order sheet. Check with participants in one week to ensure candle delivery to supporters, and offer delivery/c...